Experience a smoother, faster Hyperledger Fabric and Public Protocols Access with improved features, upgrades and fixes
As we welcome in the new year 2023, Zeeve is excited to release the latest version of its public and private protocol deployment stack- v2.5.6. This new release is our continuing effort to address the ever evolving needs of enterprise users, featuring powerful new features, upgrades and bug fixes designed to take them to the next level of success!
From platform wide Google Cloud integration for BYOC deployments to supporting a range of testnets for Ethereum and accessing all Avalanche chains via HTTP & Websockets to improved chaincode pipeline view for Hyperledger Fabric, this update is jam-packed with so many things.
Zeeve v2.5.6 is primed to revolutionize the user experience, offering a wide array of capabilities that will allow businesses to reach their goals and optimize performance. We invite early adopters to take advantage of our platform and create something amazing in the process!
We can’t wait to see what you build with Zeeve v2.5.6 in 2023!
What’s new for Public Protocols?
For Dedicated/Shared Nodes
- New support for GCP cloud in dedicated nodes for all the public protocols for BYOC(Bring Your Own Cloud).
- Introduction to protocol specific alerts for DCOMM, Polkadot, Polygon, Tron, Ethereum
- Support for multiple example code snippets for shared endpoints for all the public protocols.
- Provide metrics support for WS requests in API endpoints for all protocols.
- Add email notifications for endpoints and quota exhaustion.
- Support for Goerli and Sepolia network shared node endpoints.
- Improved node detail for beacon chain status.
- Support for GCP.
- Support for testnet network shared node endpoint.
- Support for GCP.
- Upgraded dedicated node version.
- Support for GCP.
- Provide HTTP and WS support for API endpoints to all chains – P-chain, X-chain, C-chain.
- Provide access to HTTP and WS for a dedicated node to all chains – P-chain, X-chain, and C-chain.
- Update the dedicated node to use the latest snapshot.
- Major upgrade to the latest node version.
- Improved stability for large file uploads.
Improvements & Bug Fixes
- Improved experience in editing the endpoint details page.
- Monitoring UI – Improved reliability on certain browsers causing graphs not to load.
- URI-based support fix for Tron API Endpoints.
- Add a new in-deleting status while deleting nodes in a network of public protocols.
- Fix the bug of node status changes when a new node is added.
- Other small improvements and fixes.
What’s new for Hyperledger Fabric?
- Google Cloud support for your BYOC deployments.
- New improved summary dashboards for networks
- New channel management for better fabric ledgers
- Improved chaincode pipelines views
- Peer channel join fix for some instances.
- CA Certificate Signing Request fix for custom CSR options.
Need more information on any of these pointers? Want to try our platform and experience these features and updates? Visit us today and see how Zeeve Can simplify your Hyperledger Fabric and Public protocol deployment experience.
Kickstart your web3 journey with Zeeve:
- Zeeve supports the deployment and management of nodes and services for the leading Blockchain protocols like Ethereum, Polygon, BNB Chain, Avalanche, Fantom, Tron, Bitcoin, DComm, Kusama …..more in progress.
- Zeeve provides ready-to-plug services like decentralized storage, decentralized identity, oracles, IoT as a service, etc. for building your dApps faster.
- Zeeve provides both managed cloud and bring-your-own cloud options to choose from. With granular configurations, you can design your deployment architecture as per the need of your dApps.
- 24/7 support and proactive monitoring ensure the health of nodes all the time. We work smart so that you don’t need to worry about your web3 infrastructure.
Zeeve features a powerful set of APIs to build DApps for a plethora of use cases across industries including asset tokenization, NFTs, DEX, Stablecoins, etc. Zeeve supports Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space with decentralized storage, trusted nodes, and smart contracts.