Build faster and better dApps on top of leading protocols with Zeeve APIs
We’re excited to announce the launch of the Zeeve Developer APIs – an enterprise-grade API solution for all major blockchain protocols! This new set of RPC endpoints or elastic APIs makes it faster and easier for dApp developers to integrate their applications with all leading Blockchains like Ethereum, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, BNB Chain, etc without setting up and handling the entire DevOps of a dedicated node.
The developer API suite provides numerous endpoints, making it easy for developers to quickly integrate any specific blockchain functionalities into their dApp. In addition, it offers a higher level of security than running your own node, as they ensure that the connectivity and protocols are constantly being updated and maintained.
Overall, utilizing developer APIs for dApp development can provide cost savings and improved performance for both the developer and end-user. It lets you focus on what really matters: building cutting-edge dApps.
Why Zeeve for developer APIs?
Support For all leading protocols:
Zeeve offers access to all popular blockchain protocols with increased security, speed, and access for testnets and mainnets. The support for Ethereum testnets and mainnet, Binance testnet and mainnet, Polygon mainnet and Mumbai testnet, Fantom testnet and mainnet is already LIVE.
And we will continue to expand our API support for new chains and networks to meet the increasing needs of our users.
Zeeve provides API support for both full and Archive nodes via a client-compatible JSON-RPC over secure connections. Users have the option to access Zeeve’s blockchain node data through both HTTP and WebSockets, providing increased flexibility and convenience for the developers.
Multiple Load balanced nodes globally:
Zeeve has strategically placed globally balanced nodes in 20+ regions around the world. Our intelligent routing ensures that users are always directed to the closest node and experience minimal latency. It’s as if your dApp is sitting on top of its own personal content delivery network.
Enterprise Grade scalability:
Zeeve has designed its infrastructure with enterprise-grade scalability in mind. Our robust system handles all of your dApp workloads and easily adapts to the increasing volume of requests as you scale. In fact, our response and execution time is unmatched in the industry. When it comes to enterprise-level scalability, choose Zeeve for unparalleled performance and reliability.
Insight into your dApp:
Zeeve’s Analytics gives you insight into every aspect of your dApp activity. You can track which smart contract methods are the most popular, when they’re being called and if there are any patterns or peaks in usage, etc. This valuable information can help you optimize your dApp and improve user experience.
Upcoming for APIs:
Zeeve is constantly looking for ways to improve and meet the needs of our API users. Our upcoming updates will include:
- Detailed usage analytics and dashboard, allowing users to better understand their method-wise API consumption and make informed decisions about their API strategy.
- Zeeve is also introducing aggregated advanced APIs to build dApps even faster. This will give users the ability to target any block range, query balance, debug and trace transactions, dive into historical data and get immediate access to specific accounts or blocks.
That’s not all –
- Zeeve has also implemented plug-and-play event notifications for APIs to gauge critical transaction events such as failed transactions. This will help streamline your processes and enable quick problem-solving if anything goes wrong.
- And for those working with non-fungible tokens, we have added NFT-ready APIs for multiple chains, allowing for easy lookup, updates, and access to metadata.
These updates are currently being rolled out, so keep an eye out for them in the coming weeks. They’ll make managing your APIs a breeze!
Building the web3 infrastructure for a decentralized future
Zeeve has been at the forefront of building web3 infrastructure and more than 12,000 developers and Blockchain startups trust Zeeve for their critical web3 infrastructure. Developer APIs is just one more way we’re supporting developer success within the Blockchain space.
❝The secure and reliable RPC endpoints help web3 developers to focus on their dApps development, without the hassles of complex underlying web3 infrastructure. Zeeve is trusted by 12,000+ web3 developers for their web3 infrastructure requirements.❞
–Dr.Ravi Chamria, Co-founder and CEO of Zeeve
Need more information on Developer APIs? Want to give it a shot first? Sign up for our FREE forever plan and enjoy one endpoint and 10 million API units per month.
Kickstart your web3 journey with Zeeve:
- Zeeve supports the deployment and management of nodes and services for the leading Blockchain protocols like Ethereum, Polygon, BNB Chain, Avalanche, Fantom, Tron, Bitcoin, DComm, Kusama …..more in progress.
- Zeeve provides ready-to-plug services like decentralized storage, decentralized identity, oracles, IoT as a service, etc. for building your dApps faster.
- Zeeve provides both managed cloud and bring-your-own cloud options to choose from. With granular configurations, you can design your deployment architecture as per the need of your dApps.
- 24/7 support and proactive monitoring ensure the health of nodes all the time. We work smart so that you don’t need to worry about your web3 infrastructure.
Zeeve is the leading Blockchain Infrastructure Automation Platform helping enterprises and Blockchain startups build, deploy and manage reliable web3 infrastructure.
Zeeve is a low code web3 DevOps automation platform that is cloud agnostic and supports multiple Blockchain protocols with advanced analytics and monitoring of nodes and networks.
Zeeve features a powerful set of APIs to build DApps for a plethora of use cases across industries including asset tokenization, NFTs, DEX, Stablecoins, etc. Zeeve supports Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space with decentralized storage, trusted nodes, and smart contracts.