From adding organizations dynamically into system channels to worker node level analytics for Hyperledger Fabric and API support for Tron, Polkadot, OKC blockchain protocols to Quota and Consumption details for multiple public protocol APIs, this update has a lot to cover.
Version 2.5.5 release boasts many new features and enhancements designed to address enterprise-specific needs and challenges users were facing.
Zeeve is constantly striving to improve our platform and offer the best possible experience for our users, and these ongoing updates bring us one more step closer to the goal of making the Zeeve platform frictionless for everyone.
Thank you for being a part of Zeeve’s journey.
What’s New on v2.5.5?
- Add organizations dynamically into consortium(system-channel) for your existing Fabric networks.
- Add orderer nodes when adding an organization to an existing Fabric network.
- Support for adding organizations with custom policies – reader, writer, endorser and admin configuration.
- Channel Management – Add channels onto your Fabric network from UI with custom orgs, channel and application default policies
- Channel Management – Allow selection of peers when joining a newly created channel
- Worker nodes level of analytics support for CPU, Memory and network usage details
- Cluster level analytics support added with aggregated health metrics
- Blockchain level analytics for peer and orders with Ledger block processing time, stateDB commit time, chaincode lists and more.
- Other fixes and improvements in UI and Dashboards.
- Added Quota and Consumption details for API endpoints in Avalanche, Tron, Polkadot, Ethereum, Binance, OKC endpoint pages
- In-depth blockchain analytics for Ethereum, Tron, Fantom and Fabric dedicated nodes
- In-depth system analytics for Binance dedicated nodes
- Support of APIs for Tron, Polkadot, OKC blockchain protocols.
- Basic metrics for your API endpoints(summary and method calls breakdown) added for HTTP API calls to all the protocol endpoints
- Bug resolution for renewal of purchased endpoint subscriptions issue.
- Support in-app notifications for actions regarding your API endpoints.
- Fixed the example snippet provided in the API endpoints to be directly usable
- Other fixes and improvements in provisioning stability, UI enhancements.
- System alerts through in-app notifications and emails for the missing metrics.
- Improved UI with dashboard Information panel.
- UI design change for single page multi tab related dashboards.
Need more information on any of these pointers? Want to try our platform and experience these features and updates? Visit our platform and see how Zeeve Can simplify your Hyperledger Fabric and Public protocol deployment experience.
Kickstart your web3 journey with Zeeve:
- Zeeve supports the deployment and management of nodes and services for the leading Blockchain protocols like Ethereum, Polygon, BNB Chain, Avalanche, Fantom, Tron, Bitcoin, DComm, Kusama …..more in progress.
- Zeeve provides ready-to-plug services like decentralized storage, decentralized identity, oracles, IoT as a service, etc. for building your dApps faster.
- Zeeve provides both managed cloud and bring-your-own cloud options to choose from. With granular configurations, you can design your deployment architecture as per the need of your dApps.
- 24/7 support and proactive monitoring ensure the health of nodes all the time. We work smart so that you don’t need to worry about your web3 infrastructure.
Zeeve is the leading Blockchain Infrastructure Automation Platform helping enterprises and Blockchain startups build, deploy and manage reliable web3 infrastructure.
Zeeve features a powerful set of APIs to build DApps for a plethora of use cases across industries including asset tokenization, NFTs, DEX, Stablecoins, etc. Zeeve supports Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space with decentralized storage, trusted nodes, and smart contracts.