Zeeve 1.1.1 has been released and is available for use. Platform already had the support to deploy Hyperledger Sawtooth, Fabric and Ethereum. Now we have added IoT as a Service to the services layer. Using the service, you can integrate with different IoT devices and consume the data in your Blockchain.
Key highlights of 1.1.1
•Create data publish/consume APIs
• Create and Manage API service keys for IoT data access
• Fabric stability and improvements
• Now you can delete/start/stop/restart fabric nodes.
• Azure cloud support is now enabled for Sawtooth and Ethereum.
• Fabric Network now allows users to download the Blockchain artifacts.
• Live logs are now available while you watch your Tasks.
And there is more
• More enhancements to Dark Mode
• Several performance improvements
We have also squashed a few bugs and fixed some annoying issues. Please feel free to test the beta, we are open to suggestions, issues and feature requests.
Zeeve Platform: Zeeve is your one-stop Enterprise-Grade Blockchain management platform to deploy, share and monitor your custom distributed services and dApps. Using Zeeve, you can deploy HyperLedger Fabric, HyperLedger Sawtooth and Ethereum (both public and permissioned) on the cloud of your choice like AWS, Azure, Digital Ocean, etc.