A big big welcome to Hyperledger Fabric LTS on Zeeve 2.0!
Zeeve, an enterprise-grade Blockchain Infrastructure automation platform, is pleased to announce the release of Zeeve 2.0. There have been major improvements to the platform since 1.8.0 including more features, better user experience, faster automation, and even better support for Hyperledger Fabric. We have continued our support for Hyperledger Fabric 2.2 LTS, which is the first long-term support (LTS) release of Fabric v 2.x as well as 1.4 LTS. Fixes will be provided on the v 2.2.x release stream until after the next LTS release is announced from the Fabric community and we are also actively working to add support for v 2.4.
Major release highlights are:
- Flexibility to create multi-organization networks with desired orderers and peer nodes.
- On the fly choose persistent volume per peer. CA or orderer service for production networks.
- Deploy with LevelDB or CouchDB as a choice per peer node.
- Configure CSR details for your organization or use Zeeve defaults.
- Create an application channel and join all peers with a click.
- Set custom system channel parameters or use default values.
- Use rock solid Kubernetes based deployments on your own cloud or choose Zeeve managed.
- Create automated CI/CD pipelines for chaincode deployments.
But there is more coming up
- Deeper and more versatile chaincode pipeline automation
- Hyperledger Fabric Multi-party network sharing and other features
- Embedded Zeeve monitoring – resources and protocol
- In depth Blockchain explorer support for Fabric
- Hawk – Intelligent resource monitoring and alerting system
Zeeve is determined to continue to innovate in the decentralized infrastructure space to provide more solutions, tools to help the Developer and DevOps build better dApps powering enterprises to adapt Blockchain the easy way.
Zeeve is the leading Blockchain as a Service platform helping enterprises and Blockchain startups build, deploy and manage reliable web3 infrastructure. Zeeve is a low code web3 DevOps automation platform that is cloud agnostic and supports multiple Blockchain protocols with advanced analytics and monitoring of nodes and networks.
Zeeve features a powerful set of APIs to build DApps for a plethora of use cases across industries including asset tokenization, NFTs, DEX, Stablecoins, etc. Zeeve supports Decentralized Finance (DeFi) space with decentralized storage, trusted nodes, and smart contracts.