Ethereum is the dominant player for dApps and smart contract development in Blockchain space. Lot of hybrid Blockchains also feature Ethereum as the Public counterpart.
Zeeve is a next generation BaaS platform that supports management of public, hybrid and permissioned Blockchain protocols on various cloud platforms like AWS, Azure as well as on-premise infrastructure.
- Deploy your own Ethereum Node in just a few clicks
- You can choose to deploy Main-net as well as testnets (Ropsten and Rinkeby)
- We provide highly configurable node setup. You can choose RPC Ports, WS ports as well as what APIs you want to expose over RRC and/or WS.
- You can start, stop, restart or delete your node.
- You can connect to your nodes using RPC
- You can monitor the health of your instance with optimization advice.
In the next release, we have planned for more exciting capabilities for Ethereum protocol support on Zeeve platform:
- More specific stats about your node using an intuitive dashboard with charts and graphs.
- Support for Private Ethereum Blockchain with custom configurations.
- A workspace feature that allows you to create an environment within Zeeve. You can have multiple nodes of Ethereum, Fabric, Sawtooth in one workspace. This also includes support for Hybrid Blockchains where the dApp is based on a permissioned and public Blockchains.
- An intuitive interface for easy deployment of Smart Contracts directly through Zeeve.
- We’ll provide an awesome interface for you to interact with your Blockchain/Smart Contracts from within the Zeeve platform.
Zeeve has already established as the dominant platform for managing Enterprise Blockchains using permissioned protocols like HyperLedger Fabric and Sawtooth. With Ethereum and other public protocols like Stellar, Bitcoin etc, Zeeve helps you focus on your core dApp and Smart Contract development and take care of the infrastructure behind it. Build, Deploy and Manage Blockchains using Zeeve.